Instrumentation, SCADA, And Security
At WHECO Controls we understand that time is money. A
dysfunctional controls system, substandard construction, electrical, SCADA
and security destroys profitability and productivity in your business. At WHECO,
we want to be your long term partners for all water/wastewater, security, and
SCADA needs. We have the capacity and capability to ensure your success through
every stage of a project and the life of your systems and products.
FULL SERVICE SYSTEMS INTEGRATION SPECIALISTS
FULL-SERVICE SYSTEMS INTEGRATION SPECIALISTS FULL-SERVICE ELECTRICAL INSTRUMENTATION AND SYSTEMS FROM DESIGN TO CALIBRATION:
- SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
- Water and wastewater electrical instrumentation and controls
- Design, build, program, install, maintain, modify, service, and calibrate instrumentation and controls for any application
- Security systems including video surveillance, electronic access, and intrusion alarms
- 24/7 Alarm Monitoring
- On-call 24 hours a day
- In business since 1949
- Same ownership since 1995
WHECO, originally known as Harral Electric, was organized in 1949 by Norwin Harral. The business has specialized in the water and wastewater electrical and control field since 1969 when Wade Harral took over as owner from his father. The name WHECO stands for Wade Harral Electric CO. The business was incorporated in 1995 as WHECO Electric, Inc when purchased by Kent and Debi Meyerhoeffer.
PRIDE IN OUR WORK
- Our products and services will exemplify our pride of workmanship with quality from beginning to end of every job through safety, functionality, fit and finish.
DO WHAT WE SAY
- We will do what we say and maintain a high level of integrity in every facet of our operations.
LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS
- We will seek to develop long term profitable relationships with our customers/ clients, owners, engineers, suppliers and employees.