Please utilize the following procedure to contact us
In an effort to better serve our customers, WHECO has assimilated the following service contact procedures to ensure timely, effective, and efficient response to service needs.
During Regular Business Hours (7:30 am to 5:00 pm CST weekdays)
All calls should be directed to WHECO offices.
|Melissa Miller||817-244-6660 ext. 110|
PROPOSALS / ESTIMATES / INQUIRIES
Please let us know if we can help you!
|Kent Meyerhoefferfirstname.lastname@example.org||817-244-6660 ext. 102||(817) 560-3263|
For weekend, holiday or after hours – Click Here.
Directions to WHECO
From West Loop 820 in Fort Worth
- Exit Hwy 199 (Jacksboro Highway) and continue northwest through the City of Lake Worth.
- Cross the Lake Worth Bridge and two traffic lights.
- After the second traffic light, take Confederate Park Road (FM 1886) exit.
- Turn left at the stop sign and cross over Hwy 199, turning left at the stop sign onto the southeast bound Hwy 199 service road.
- Head toward Lake Worth on the service road approximately 1/8th mile to the entrance drive at 8501 Jacksboro Highway.